Tuesday, November 16, 2010

38 weeks.....almost there!!

At 34 weeks
I have not said that much about this pregnancy so I thought I better before I forget it all. The last thing I said was about the pain I was having. Well that still has not come back and I am shocked but so thankful for that. This pregnancy has gone by fast except this last month is going by slow. I am getting very anxious about how the delivery is going to go. I am trying for a VBAC so I have to wait to go into labor on my own. I can't get induced because of the risks it has. I am just waiting and hoping that I will go into labor on my own. I have scheduled a day for the c-section on Dec. 1st if I have not gone into labor before then. So far this pregnancy has gone great. This baby seems to be a lot more mellow then Lucas was. I have craved salt and vinegar chips and limes. I am now getting really uncomfortable. I don't have any clothes that fit anymore, I am so huge. I am getting really excited for him to come. I can't wait to hold him and to see what Lucas thinks of his new baby brother. I can't wait to be able to hold Lucas comfortably again. I have mostly everything ready for our baby. The house is clean and ready. Now the waiting game continues. I hope this baby comes really soon.

Print this post

1 comments:

rachel and brady said...

Well, good luck! I hope you're able to go on your own too! Keep us posted. You're so close!