Tuesday, May 10, 2011

About time for an update!

I'm not the biggest fan about updating my blog but I would really like to turn this into a book someday so here I am forcing myself to blog.

We have been keeping ourselves busy. Colt is busy working and when he is not working he is trying to catch up on some sleep or playing with the boys. I have been doing a lot of organizing around this house, trying to make more room for us around here since we have definitely grown out of our place. We have eliminated our office and turned it into Carter's room. We put shelving up in our closet so we got rid of our dresser in our bedroom and now use it as a TV stand which also hides all the kids toys very well. I wish we had done this when we first moved in. We switched Lucas to his big boy bed back in February. He did awesome with the whole transition. We are amazed at how much Lucas is learning everyday. He is talking a ton. His favorite thing to say is "oh I see." He is learning to count, shapes, colors, and some letters. Carter had started on solids and is actually a good little eater. Carter is getting really fun. He loves playing with his baby toys. He just learned how to roll from his back to his tummy yesterday. He loves tummy time. Carter bug is very ticklish. It so fun to hear his cute little laughs. He is such a little snuggler, which I love very much. Lucas was never that way. I love how different the boys are. Carter has just started sleeping through the night, 12 hours. I had the hardest time trying to figure out why he wasn't he wasn't sleeping through the night, but I hope he's got it down now.

Here is a little of whats been going on the past few months.


Lucas' new big boy bed
(Thanks to Jeremy and Emily :)


We find him this way often.


Easy Entertainment


It's hard playing with toys all day.


So sweet!


Lucas loves to help us cook anyway he can.

Trying cereal for the first time. Wasn't to sure; but likes it now.


First sweet potatoes, again not so sure


Playing in the rain.



Coloring Easter eggs.

We went to the Easter egg hunt in Orem.


That is a ton of candy for a 2 year old.

Print this post

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay, its great to see pictures of your fun activities. Congrats on the growing boys, they are so cute! You're cake for the blessing looks amazing too! Hugs!