Thursday, October 13, 2011

Summer 2011

I felt like this summer was really busy and we had lots going on. These pictures will some up some of the things we did this summer. A few of the pictures are out of place but I don't know how to fix it.
July 4th I turned 26 and we went to the balloons like we do every year.

Lucas learned how to swim with the arm floaties all by himself. I love it.

Lucas won 1st place in the freedom day baby contest so we all got to walk in the parade on the 4th. We almost missed the start of the parade so we sprinted to the start of the parade to just turn around and walk back. The things we do for our kids. Lucas loved it and waved his flag to the crowd. Carter slept the whole time.


After a very HOT day at the zoo. We missed Colt this zoo trip.
Waving to the crowd


My neice came out from Colorado to help me do swimming lessons this summer. Lucas hated swimming lessons, he just wanted to do his own thing. Carter didn't really care either way. I don't think these kids will be doing swimming lessons next year.


Smile Baby!


Zonked out.

We went to Colorado to visit my family out there. Colt tried bare footing and did awesome. He got a huge hematoma to prove it.

I have to brag about my Dad. This is him skiing for the first time in 18 years after losing 140lbs.

I still got it, but I sure need a tan on those legs.

Colt wake boarding


Lucas started gymnastics this summer. I think it is really good for him and he loves it.


We always to 2$ Tuesdays in August and this year was a hint. Both the boys loved it. I'll let you guess who loved it more :)

I love that smile!


Love my boys!


At the zoo.

Lucas loved the dinosaurs!

Lucas, Carter, Alex (Carley's friend) and Carley (aka KeyKey)

The dinosaurs were cool. This one was a life size replica. 

Print this post

0 comments: